A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Tuesday 2 August 2016

MY PRAYERS


No one is stronger than You, O God
Your right hand, O Lord, smashes the enemy. 
In the greatness of your Majesty,
You overthrow those who rise against You

Let all that I am praise the Lord. 
O Lord my God, how great You are 
You place the world on its foundation,
In wisdom you created everything on the earth.

I will exalt You my God and King, 
And praise your name forever and ever. 
You are worthy of all praise and honor. 
I will sing with joy about your righteousness

You made the heavens and the earth. 
O Sovereign Lord Nothing is too difficult for You. 
You are great and powerful. 
You perform miraculous signs and wonders,

You are  the same yesterday today and forever
Trust God, commit our ways to Him, 
Rest in Him, the struggles and trials may still be there
but He will give us peace in the midst of them, amen

No comments: