Many do not like salmon because of its fishy smell.
This is a way you may overcome its fishy smell
with added flavour from YAKITORI Sauce.
I love my Salmon cooked
not over cooked!
To achieve this, remember to cover the fish while frying.
Here is the recipe if you are interested...
1 large piece of salmon fillet, cleaned and halved
Salt and pepper
Some corn flour to coat
Oil for pan frying
Sauce- mixed together
1 Tbsp Yakitori sauce
3 Tbsp boiled water
1/4 tsp sugar
1) marinate salmon with a little salt and pepper
2) heat up some oil in the frying pan
3) coat the salmon fillet with corn flour
4) fry salmon skin side on the pan, cover and allow to cook
5) when brown, turn the salmon over and cook the other side. Cover too
6) when done, turn off heat and pour away the oil, leaving the fish in the pan
7) drizzle the sauce over the fish and dish up to serve.