Just wonder why the Taiwanese call this Windsor Bread.
I like to call it Single Proof Soft Bread
as it is super easy
fast to make.
In less than 2 hours
you will have 2 rolls of soft and fluffy bread on the table!
As the original name is Windsor,
I have decided to keep the name Windsor
to give credit to the owner of the recipe.
The ingredients are readily available in most of our pantry!
Single Proof Windsor Bread
450g bread flour
50g cake flour
8g milk powder (optional)
2 egg yolk (about 40g)
300g water or milk
1 tsp salt
1.5 tsp instant yeast
1. all ingredients into the bread machine, bread dough cycle about 25min
2. allow the dough to relax for 10min
3. divide dough into 12 portions and form into balls
4. roll each ball into oblong, then roll up as a swissroll
5. knead to seal the joint
6. place on a parchment lined baking tray to proof for 40min
7. when ready to bake, shake some flour on top
7. bake in preheated oven 180'C for 15min until brown