A Time To Share
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."
Saturday 19 September 2020
Monday 7 September 2020
are easy to make
and nice to look at if you have some icing on top.
But the best of all, it is nice to eat if you have a good butter icing on it!
(makes 35 small cupcakes)
220g fine sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
sifted together 300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. cream butter and sugar until light
2. add vanilla essence, and eggs, one at a time until well combined
3. fold in sifted flour alternate with milk
4. scoop into cupcake paper
5. bake in preheated oven 175'C for 20-25min until cooked
Ermine Buttercream of Flour Buttercream
Ermine Buttercream is delicious and stable in our hot weather. Be assured that there is no flour taste.
This recipe is enough for 20 cupcakes
Roux: 16g plain flour
Buttercream: 100g salted butter, a good brand
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
50g icing sugar
1. cook flour and milk over low heat until mixture thickens, leave to cool
2. in another bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. add vanilla extract
4. add roux, by the tablespoon, whisk well after each addition
5. It is done!