Recipe adapted from RED STAR active dry yeast
1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
180g bread flour
- All ingredients into the bread machine, dough cycle 15min, let proof 60min
- divide dough into 4 balls.
- Roll out each ball into a circle & place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Cover and let rise 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 225’C
- Bake for 15min @ middle rack.
- The pita is ready when Puffed up and the edges slightly browned. Pitas will collapse and soften upon cooling.