French Fries are popular among both young and old.
Knowing that they are unhealthy, being fried with processed oil,
many of us still cannot resist taking a few bites.
In recent years, sweet potato fries have become popular,
more so if they are baked.
This baked sweet potato fries can be prepared very quickly
and is sure to be a hit with children and adults alike.
Sweet Potato Fries
2 large sweet potatoes
sea salt to taste
a little garlic oil to grease the baking pan
1. pre-heat oven 200'C and lightly coat base of baking tray with some garlic oil
2. cut sweet potatoes into fries after peeling off the skin, and toss in a little salt
3. place them in the prepared baking tray
4. bake for 15min or until just browning on one side.
5. flip over and bake for another 15min to complete the browning.
Cooking time depends on the oven