Indian Borage Balm
Specially made for insect bites and itch.
It is suitable for babies too
Because I used all organic ingredients.
150g Castor sugar, divided 50g & 100g
200g self raising flour, sifted
100g dried cranberry
200g plain yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1) add yoghurt to cranberry and allow to soak at room temperature.
2) perheat oven to 185’C, line 1 bread tin with parchment
3) beat Egg, add cream of tartar, continue beating
4) then add 50g sugar and beat until thicken, leave aside
5) cream butter & 100g sugar until light & fluffy
6) beat in egg cream at Low speed
7) fold in sifted flour, alternate with cranberry and yoghurt mixture
8) mix until combined but do not over beat
9) pour into prepared tin
10) bake @185’C for 45 to 60min until cooked.