A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Sunday 2 September 2018

MADELEINE


Madeleine
is a good snack because it is in small portion.

You can have it with or without
icing sugar on it!

It looks so much better with 'snow flakes', haha!

Sister Ding Mee Ling,
I would like to thank you
for the various sharing and guidance
starting from the time I know you through Facebook.

I have never tasted,
not to mention baking the Madeleine.

This is a easy recipe shared by Sis Ding Mee Ling
(Author:Shiokman Eddie)
and
the beauty of it
 is that I can make the batter 2 days ahead!

I was so anxious to try out the recipe,
so I baked it anyhow,
without the proper pans
using my little cup cake pans!

Madeleine
3 eggs
100g sugar
10g orange zest
5g lemon zest
120g self-raising flour
1/4 tsp salt
62.5g butter, melted

Method:
1) beat eggs and sugar until it turns pale 
2) add grated zest and salt, mix well
3) mix in flour and melted butter, until well combined
4) refrigerate the batter for at least 1 hour (up to 2 days)
5) lightly oil pan, and scoop in the batter
6) bake in preheated oven 180'C for 10-15 min until golden brown
7) cool madeleine slightly before removing from the pan
8) once cooled down, dust with icing sugar

No comments: