A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Sunday 17 February 2019

BANANA MUFFINS


Banana Muffin, anyone?

I never like Muffins
because of its soapy taste from Baking Soda.

My sister, Amelia likes baking Muffins.
Her favourite is Banana Muffins!
She told me it is the easiest thing to bake, and fail proof too
She said,
"No need Baking Soda" 

I have to prove her right when I have it on my table at last!

Soft and spongy,
deliciously flavourful from the mashed banana.


Sharing with you Amelia's recipe:

Banana Muffins
100g mashed banana
1 egg
35g fresh milk
60g melted butter
5g corn oil
30-35g light brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
110g self-raising flour
3/4 tsp baking powder

1. whisk together dry ingredients, leave aside
2. lightly beat egg, add mashed banana & all the rest of the ingredients
3. gently fold in dry ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix!
4. pour into 4 muffin cups and bake in preheated oven 175'C for 30min

No comments: