Do you like its colour?
This loaf is soft & fluffy....
Pumpkin is well known for its nutritional value.
As such it has been widely used
for making bread, cakes & desserts
This Sourdough Pumpkin Soft Loaf
is super soft.
It has a bright orange colour
I have adapted this recipe from BakeWithPaws
Sourdough Pumpkin Soft Loaf
150g bread flour
100g sourdough, fed
125g pumpkin, peeled, steamed & mashed
20g caster sugar
1/2 egg, beaten
1/2 tsp salt
60g fresh milk (to adjust consistency)
1. Knead all ingredients in a stand mixer, until achieve window pane stage, about 15min
2. Let dough rise until double in size
3. Divide dough into 3 balls
4. Roll out each ball, & roll up like a Swiss roll, place in a loaf pan
5. Allow to rise at room temperature until dough is double in size
6. Bake in preheated oven 175'C for 35min, tent loaf if necessary