Cooking for toddlers?
If you are looking for a gluten free pancake recipe,
this is for you too.
It is easy to make
using only 2 simple ingredients,
1 banana and 1 egg
#TheBigAppleMama.com has this recipe to share with us.
2 Ingredient Pancake
1) take 1 ripe banana, peel the skin & mash with a fork
2) beat in 1 egg & mix well. It is fine if the mixture is lumpy
3) heat up a non-stick pan, lightly grease to avoid sticking to the pan
4) pour a ladle of the mixture onto the hot pan, 4" in diameter
5) cook each side until done
1. If the banana is ripe, these pancakes are sweet enough.
So, it is not necessary to add maple syrup.
2. Spread with butter if you like.