Another good way of using up the
has this easy Sourdough Pizza Crust to share with us.
Did I mention easy?
Yes, just knead everything together & leave to rise,
shape & proof,
spread on fillings & bake!
Oops! Forgot to take photo!
almost 1/2 gone...
It is crispy on the outside
soft on the inside
Sourdough Pizza Crust
120g Sourdough from fridge
55-60g warm water
150g all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp instant yeast
1. combine all ingredients & knead to form a smooth & slightly sticky dough
2. allow dough to rise until double in bulk, about 1 hour
3. roll dough into a flatten disk
4. place disk on a 12" oiled (with olive oil) baking pan, allow to rest 15min
5. gently press dough towards sides of pan, if shrink rest again
6. leave dough to rise until thicker - almost double
7. spread fillings/topping onto the dough
8. bake in preheated oven 225C for 15min
1. for thicker crust, double the ingredients or use a smaller pan
bake crust blank for 5 min
spread filling/topping & bake for 15-18min until done