A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Sunday 12 January 2020

GREEN PAPAYA PUR ER TEA


Green Papaya Pur Er Tea
is a natural remedy for joint pain 

I have tried this recipe for my knee pain 
and osteoarthritis in both my middle fingers.
I find that the pain has been reduced after drinking daily for 2 weeks.
When the pain stopped, I also stopped boiling.
Now, whenever the pain comes back, I will boil again.

You may like to try if you have some pain in the joints.

The papaya should be green and firm to the touch.
Once cut, there will be 'papaya milk' 
 known as papaya enzymes
on the cut surface.

Green papaya can also be used
1) to boil soups with pork ribs 
2) to boil dessert with red dates, fungus & dried longan
3) new mothers drink green papaya soup boil with fish

Green Papaya Pur Er Tea
1. cut a green unripe papaya into small cubes, with skin on but seeds removed.
2. put 150g papaya cubes in 300ml of water and bring to a boil
3. add some pur er tea leaves to the boiling water & simmer for 5-10min
4. remove the papaya & tea leaves
5. Drink the tea

No comments: