A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Tuesday 18 October 2016

BANANA CAKE


 I do not fancy much about
 Banana Cake




Recently
I was asked by my youngest daughter
whether I know how to bake a banana cake

Somehow
 it stirs up my interest in baking one
(I like challenges)

my sister-in- law, Pauline
bakes nice & soft Banana Cake

whoever tasted it 
would give a big thumbs up

when asked
she readily gave me her favourite 
Banana Cake recipe

and here I am:


Banana Cake

200g self raising flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
180g sugar
180g butter
250g banana, mashed with a fork
3 Tbsp milk
2 eggs AA

1. cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy
2. add eggs & continue creaming
3. add sifted flour & bicarbonate
4. add milk & mashed banana
5. pour batter into a lined square pan or loaf pans
6. bake in preheated oven 160'C for 40-50min
7. when baked, overturn cake on rack to cool

No comments: