A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Sunday 24 July 2016

SUGAR BUNS





I have adapted this recipe form
Mandy Ng's Sunny Sugar Bun with Butter Filling

I prefer my bread 
with added oat brans or wholemeal
so
I have replaced part of the flour 


Sugar Buns

Bun:
1 large egg
135g cold milk
250g bread flour, I replaced 25g with oat bran
3g instant yeast
30g sugar
3g salt
30g butter

Filling:
60g butter )
30g icing sugar )
pinch of salt )
15g egg )
60g milk powder ) mix all & leave in fridge until required

1) everything goes into the bread machine, bread dough cycle
2) let proof 1 hour while I prepare the filling
3) divide into 12 portions, and form into balls
4) roll flat each ball & wrap a heaped teaspoon filling into each ball
5) leave on baking sheet to rise for 60min or until double
6) egg wash before sending into the oven
6) bake in preheated oven of 160'C for 20min


No comments: