Panna cotta is a soft pudding
made with boiled cream,
sugar & gelatin.
Panna cotta is smooth,
with a gently wobble.
It gives a melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Adding cut fruits into the pudding
simply drizzle a sauce over to garnish
I assure you
it will taste luxurious
For added colour & flavour
replace some liquid with
1 tsp gelatin
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1) sprinkle gelatin onto the water
2) heat gelatin water, add cream & sugar (Do not boil)
3) when gelatin & sugar have dissolved, remove from heat
4) add milk, vanilla extract & salt
5) stir in fruits if using
6) pour into moulds or ramskins
7) refrigerate 4 hours to set