A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Thursday 24 September 2015

Transportation


Alligator, alligator, 
where have you been?

"I have been up on a 
colourful LEGO truck built by Ethan"



Alligator, alligator
where are you going?

Do you know you have a hamster inside the truck?
He is peeping out
while holding on tightly to the bricks!

"I am on my way to Changi International Airport
to catch a flight by Singapore Airline"

"Hamster? 
Oh no, I need to go anyhow!
Hold on tight my friend hamster, take care!"

I am in Changi Airport
where are you alligator? I cannot see you!
Everything is so blurr.......
It is so hazy out here!

"I have boarded the wrong plane!
I cannot see clearly
I thought I saw SG50 sign on the plane,
SG should be Singapore, right?
No, it is SCOOT plane!
Help! Help!"






No comments: