A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Sunday 26 May 2019

ZUCCHINI FRITTERS

Zucchini Fritters


I have never tasted Zucchini.
By its appearance, I thought it is another species of cucumber.

The vegetable seller told me it is nice to eat,
simply fry it will do.
So I bought one piece, yellow colour one.

Many of my Facebook friends gave suggestions of how to cook this.
My niece Linda Su suggested Fritters.
And here it is: Zucchini Fritters!

After I googled, I realized that it has 10 health benefits!

Here is an extract from Pinterest:


This recipe is found in www.justataste.com

Zucchini Fritters
1 zucchini 7" length, shredded
3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3 sprigs scallions, cut into small pieces
1 Tbsp oil
salt & pepper to taste

1. mix some salt to the shredded zucchini, and allow it to stand for 15min
2. squeeze out as much liquid from the zucchini as possible
3. transfer the zucchini to a large bowl, mix in flour, egg and cut scallions
4. add seasoning to taste
5. heat up oil in a pan
6. once the oil is hot, scoop 2 Tbsp mounds of batter into the pan, press lightly
7. cook for 2-3min, then flip over and cook another 2 min until brown and cooked through.
8. serve warm when it is crispy.

No comments: