These Almond Thins are so crispy and nice
that no one can resist.
It is so addictive that you can finish the whole jar without you realizing it!
It is a must bake for me every Chinese New Year
If you prefer seeds
you can very well add or replace some of the almond slices as shown below:
200g Florenta or Bienatta sugar
400g almond flakes
1) preheat oven to 160'C & line a baking tray with parchment
2) mix together bienatta sugar & almond flakes
3) scoop mixture onto lined baking tray, spread evenly (make sure
4) bake for 10-12min until golden brown
5) remove from oven
6) use a pizza cutter or knife to cut into squares
7) when slightly cooled, transfer from baking paper to cool on wire rack.
8) store in air tight container