A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Sunday 15 March 2020

CLEAR VEGETABLE SOUP

Clear Vegetable Soup

I love soups
Someone mentioned that Foochow people like soups.
Indeed, most Foochows have a bowl of soup on the table during meal times.
I am one that never miss.

We like to boil soups with chicken or pork or bones
because it makes the soup tasty and nutritious.

Recently Kelly Yip posted a vegetable soup
and she said that it was yummy.

I was curious and the next day I boiled one for myself
using the vegetables that I have in the house.
I find that the soup is clear,
sweet and tasty, minus the fats!

Perhaps you may like to try boiling one too.

Clear Vegetable Soup
2 carrots, cut in wedges
1-2 corn, cut to the size you can hold if you want to eat it
2 dried mushrooms, washed & halved
some red dates, sliced open 

1. everything into the slow cooker
2. add the amount of water you want
3. boil for 2 hours, 1 hour on HIGH & another on LOW
4. serve slightly cooled

No comments: