A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Tuesday 10 January 2017

PANDAN COCONUT TOAST



I like Pandan Coconut Chiffon Cake,
and I also like Wu Pao Chun's Champion Toast.
Since I like them both,
why not combine them into one? I asked myself.

So, here I am introducing to you this
light green toast 
which has the fragrant of Pandan Coconut Chiffon
and
the spongy soft texture of Wu Pao Chun's Champion Toast


Before baking
After baking

Pandan Coconut Toast
230g bread flour
25g butter
30g sugar
3g salt
3g yeast
25g egg (1/2 egg)
40g coconut milk
85g pandan juice

1. put all ingredients into bread machine, bread dough cycle 1.5Hrs
2. punch down & divide into 3 portions & shape into balls
3. arrange balls in an oiled loaf pan & allow to rise until double
4. bake in preheated oven 170'C for 40-45min until done.


No comments: