A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Monday 6 October 2014

MELT IN THE MOUTH BUTTER COOKIES





I love Butter Cookies
 I am very particular with the flavour/Brand
of butter

I will not bake Butter Cookies or Butter Cakes
if I cannot find the brand that I want

is easy to follow
and Butter Cookies melt in the mouth


150g plain flour
30g corn flour
20g custard powder
1 tsp baking powder
160g butter, softened to room temp.
50g icing sugar

Method:
1) sift flours together with baking powder
2) cream butter & sugar until pale
3) fold flour into cream
4) roll dough flat 1/4" thick between 2 sheets plastic
5) chill for 15min, cut into shapes
6) bake in preheated oven of 180'C for 15min
7) remove from oven & let it sit of 5min - 
     too soft to handle!
8) let cool & keep in air tight containers


No comments: