A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Monday 1 December 2014

COPYCAT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE BUSHMAN LOAF




When I tried this bread for the first time

at Outbreak Steakhouse

I made up my mind I have to try baking this bread

I like the colour and the taste

especially when you eat it hot, cutting from the cutting board



Copycat Outback Steakhouse Bushman Loaf

156g water
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp butter
135g bread flour
120g whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 & 1/8 tsp instant yeast
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/8 cup honey, dark 
1 Tbsp molasses
oats for topping

1) all ingredients except oats, into bread machine, bread dough cycle
2) leave to rise until double
3) form into 3 loafs of 2" X 6"
4) let rise 1 hour before baking in preheated oven 175'C for 25min


No comments: