I love the bright yellow colour of pumpkin.
I use it to make these pumpkin swirl.
1/2 tsp yeast
165g pau flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
All ingredients follow the white layer
But replace milk with blended steamed pumpkin
1. 2 colors, knead separately in the bread machine for 15 min & let it rise 15min
2. Roll the 2 colors separately into rectangle
3. Put the yellow layer onto the white one
4. Roll up like a Swiss roll, make sure it is tightly rolled
5. Cut into pieces of 1.25 - 1.5" & place on grease proof paper
6. Leave the Mantou in the steamer to rise for 20min
7. Steam Mantou from cold water for 15min
8. Do not open cover immediately when time is up, leave it in the steamer for a few min.