Crackers are always welcomed
They are basically made with Tapioca flour
One drawback is that
it needs to be deep fried!
This is made with simple ingredients
and deep fried!
Long procedure but easy to manage, right?
500g steamed & blended pumpkin
400g tapioca flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp white pepper
1. knead together in bread machine for 15min
2. shape into logs as shown, and place on oiled tray
3. steam for 1 hour 10min until well cooked, leave to cool
4. de-hydrate in the fridge overnight
5. slice thinly across & put in hot sun to dry (3-4 days)
6. keep in air-tight container until required
7. put in hot sun for an hour or so before deep frying to create the extra crisp