Hayley:" Mama, can you bake for me terriyaki chicken rice?"
Mama:" Ha? You just had it yesterday."
Hayley:"But I love it, it is so yummy!"
Mama:" OK, I will bake again tomorrow."
Hayley:" Mama, Can you cook more sauce? I like it with more sauce."
2 drumsticks, partly de-boned
1 Tbsp terriyaki sauce
1 Tbsp soya sauce
1/4 tsp dark soya sauce
sugar, salt & pepper to taste
1 bowl cooked rice, in baking bowl
1& 1/2 slice cheese
1/2 Tbsp oil
1) heat oil in a pan, lightly fry drumsticks until cooked
2) add marinate sauce and some water
3) when boil, remove from heat
4) arrange drumsticks on top of the rice, pour in some sauce
5) put pieces of cheese on the chicken
6) bake in toaster oven until golden
7) garnish with boiled vegetable, serve hot