A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Thursday 3 January 2013

A Day In Legoland


Here we are

in Legoland, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Can you see the Chirstmas Tree behind us?
   It is built of lego! Very tall you know.


This is no child play, I am taking driving lesson...
driving on the left side of the road, following the traffic rules!


Hurray, I pass!
and have been awarded this driving licence!
Kung kung says my Driving Licence is very expensive.
I think it is still worth it because I got it after only ONE lesson!



Besides driving a car,
Titi and I also learn to fly in our favourite coloured planes!



Don't know why mama also join us in this cup and saucer game,
she says her head will spin with the cup too!


Ready, get set, PULL!


We need to pull the rope hard to lift ourselves up to the top,
and then LET GO to drop down!
Very Excited!



It is fun to ride like a knight!
The horse gallops but I think it is too slow for us.
It is very hot now, and Titi is sweating.

"Look, I can swing!"
"Hei boy!
Don't play there, it is dangerous!
The big wooden box up there will fall on you!", says the Lego Worker.


It is fun to ride this...
slow and steady, up and down...

But not this one!
"The cart slowly pulling along the track up to the top,
and
the sudden drop
made me scream like mad!
Mummy held me tight!"

"Before I could realise what had happened,
the sudden twist and turn made me feel like dropping out from the cart!
H e l p!
...  the scream never stopped because there were so many turns!

Finally we got down,
and mama said she could not walk straight!
I am fine."




We have fun here in this lego playground,
while the adults rested on the benches by the side.

It is getting dark.
Mummy says we need to buy some souvenir before we leave.
The adults look tired but not us.
I don't know why they tired so easily.
They were resting when Titi and I played in the playground.
We have not played in the Adventure Land yet.
Mummy says we can come back again next time.
Bye, bye Legoland, See you soon.

No comments: