BREAD MACHINE LOAF
This is a simple bread loaf, knead and baked in the bread machine.
It takes is 3 hours after you put in all the ingredients.
If you like to try, here is the recipe :-
255g fresh milk
400g bread flour
2 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp instant yeast
1 tsp salt
1. Put all ingredients into the bread machine from 1st to last
2. Turn on the machine for Basic Bread (3hrs)
3. While the machine is kneading, use a spatula to push in the ingredients if it sticks to the side.
4. Cover, and let the machine do its work.
5. After 3 hours you will get a nice soft loaf
6. Make sure to cool before slicing
1) test dough with your finger after kneading 5-10min, it should not stick to your fingers
- if it stick to your fingers, add flour by the teaspoon
- if it feels dry, add water or milk by the teaspoon too
2. Milk can be replaced with equal amount of water + 1 Tablespoon of milk powder
1) can substitute 10% (40g) of the flour with Wholemeal or wheat germ or oat flour
2) dried cranberry or raisins can be added after the machine beep after the 2nd kneading
3) if use walnut, remember to toast it before adding