A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Monday 22 July 2013

TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE


This is one of my difficult project, 
finally completed to my satisfaction.  

I know it may not be your taste 
but I think this is already my best so far. 

If you should try my recipe, 
hope you will give me some feedback 
so that I can improve.......


Triple Chocolate Brownie



A.  120g butter
      225g chocolate 62%
      100g castor sugar

B.  100g brown sugar
      3 Large eggs
      1 tsp vanilla

C.  125g plain flour
        25g cocoa powder
        1/2 tsp double action baking powder
        1/2 tsp salt

D. 50g chocolate chips
     50g walnut, toasted & chopped


Method:
1) sift all dry ingredients in C, and add salt, mix well
2) double boil butter & chocolate to melt
3) stir in sugar, off heat when sugar starts to dissolve
4) beat eggs with brown sugar & stir in vanilla
5) add cooled chocolate mixture to egg in 3 parts
6) carefully fold in dry ingredients, chocolate chips & walnut
7) mix until just moistened.DO NOT OVERMIX
8) pour batter into lined brownie pan 
9) bake in preheated oven of 175'C for 35min
10) cool on wire rack for 15-20min before removing from pan


No comments: