A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Saturday 24 November 2012

GOD OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

Looking back my years of struggling in this materialistic world, one thing I can surely tell is that no one of us is in control of what has happened, and what is to come.

There is an invisible force in control, and I can tell He is good and wants us to have all the good things that He has planned for us. Nevertheless He has given us a choice. Whatever we choose, He still watches over us because He knows the temptation we are exposed to. Yes, He will never abandon us. He has great plans for us. We are His creation and He values us very much. He is patient with us, and slow to anger. He is so forgiving, never ever give up on any one of us!

It was after I lost my earthly father that I realised that I have a Father who is in Heaven. He has not come to take the place of my earthly father but He has always been there, watching over me. With open arms, He waited patiently for my return to Him.

He has provided for my 4 daughters to further their studies. They have all been awarded with scholarships to study in Singapore. Without Him, I doubt we could finance our 4 girls to complete their education locally, not to mention oversea education. God has blessed us abundantly through our 4 lovely and obedient daughters.

Our Father in Heaven is Great and Mighty. He knows our need before we even ask Him. To Him be all the glory, amen.