that I remember was soft and sweet.
Guang Su Bing means clear and crispy biscuits.
I do not know why it has such a nice name
when its texture is hardly crispy!
It has a coat of flour on it,
otherwise with a thin layer of sugar crystal on it.
Special thanks to Guai Shu Shu
for sharing this recipe
Guang Su Bing
(I have adjusted to my taste buds)
100g self raising flour
40g castor sugar
30g milk powder
45g fresh milk
10g condense milk
18g cooking oil
1. sift together self raising flour & milk powder into a mixing bowl
2. add sugar and mix well
3. make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add milk, condense milk & oil
4. using a spatula, mix to combine the wet & dry ingredients. Do Not overmix!
5. divide dough into 6 portions. Shape each part into a ball.
6. press and shape it like a disc, place onto a lined baking tray
7. bake at the lowest rack, in preheated oven 160'C for 15min.