This is my homemade Potato Wedges.
It looks like KFC Potato Wedges
but its crispiness does not last as long as those fried by KFC.
Nevertheless, it does satisfy my craving for these wedges.
If it interest you to try, here is my recipe:
Copycat KFC Potato Wedges
(A) 2 potato, cleaned the skin & cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
oil for frying
1.5 Tbsp Copycat KFC fried chicken flour mix
1.5 Tbsp corn flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
salt & red chilli powder
1. boil potato wedges for 3 min (half cooked), with a pinch of salt added
2. drain the water & leave aside to cool
3. combine seasoning in (B) and coat the potato wedges
4. deep fry in hot oil until golden
5. sprinkle wedges with some salt & chilli powder, serve hot