made from home-blend rice flour
recipe adapted from King Arthur Flour.com
A) 150g sugar
1/2 tsp salt
B) 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
35g cocoa powder
C) 75g rice flour blend*
1 tsp baking powder
1. heat (A) and stir until sugar dissolves.
The melted sugar gives brownies a shiny crust.
2. stir in vanilla, cocoa powder & finally the eggs. Mix until shiny
3. blend in flour blend & baking powder
4. pour batter into a 6" square pan
5. bake in preheated oven 175'C for 30-35min, until top is set.
Insert a tester in the centre, if it comes out clean or nearly so,
or a few wet crumbs or tiny bits of chocolate at the tip of the tester.
6. remove & cool completely before cutting (I cut mine too early)
* Make your own blend
3.5 oz brown rice/white rice flour
1.4 oz potato starch
0.5 oz tapioca starch