may be nutricious
but not many people like its taste and texture
I cooked it, tossed it in salads, made bread
it is still not so widely accepted!
While searching for a way
for children to enjoy Quinoa,
I came across Miki Mak's Buttery Garlicious Croutons
Instead of waiting for unfinished bread or unsuccessful bakes,
I baked a Quinoa bread, slice it, cut into cubes
and toss it in butter & garlic powder,
then bake it into crispy little delicious buttery garlic croutons!
Hope my grandchildren will love it..
Quinoa Garlic Croutons
5 slices bread, cut into small cubes
35g salted butter, melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1. put bread cubes on a baking tray, drizzle melted butter over them
2. sprinkle garlic powder on the bread, tossing & shaking
3. bake in preheated oven 150'C for 15min
4. toss & turn bread cube over & bake another 10-15min until crunchy and fragrant!
5. store in air tight containers when cooled.