A Time To Share

Our God is a God of Nations:
"He so love the WORLD ... He gave His one and only son..."

Monday 20 June 2011

DO I KNOW YOU ?

Born in 1951, I completed my secondary education in Ave Maria Convent, Ipoh. I went to St. Michael's Institution to do STPM. And that's it, my education ended here.

I went teaching in Ave Maria Convent, Ipoh and met my Mister Right, Foong Daw Kwong. We were married in 1974. He was then the first and only male teacher in Ave Maria Convent! The same year, I was transferred to Sam Tet Secondary School, Ipoh. I love teaching. Teaching was interesting and rewarding, especially you see students succeed in their career. I would meet my students, boys & girls, now and again, and they gladly called me 'TEACHER'! While others, still called me "Miss Ang"


Working in the business world is challenging. I have grown together with the Company. My dad started the electrical business: Kee Hing Electric Sdn Bhd, at Jalan Pasir Puteh, Ipoh. Now, most of us in the family are striving hard to maintain the good name that has been bestowed on the family.

No comments: